I am currently a Ph.D. student of Control Science and Engineering (co-supervised by Prof. Jiming Chen and Prof. Shibo He) in Zhejiang University. From Oct. 2017 to May 2019, I am a visiting scholar of Computer Science Department (supervised by Prof. Ninghui Li) in Purdue University.
For more information, please refer to my CV here.
2014.09–2019.06 Ph.D. candidate of Control Science and Engineering, College of Control Science and Engineering, Zhejiang University. Co-supervised by Prof. Jiming Chen (Changjiang Scholar) and Prof. Shibo He (Thousand Youth Talents Plan).
2017.10–2019.05 Visiting Scholar of Computer Department, Purdue University. Supervised by Prof. Ninghui Li.
2010.09–2014.06 Bachelor, Major in Control Science and Engineering, College of Control Science and Engineering, Shandong University. Supervised by Prof. Huanshui Zhang (Changjiang Scholar).
Crowdsensing, network optimization, game theory, mechanism design, differential privacy.
My research is directly towards differential privacy and its applications. Specifically, my prior research mainly concern the application in crowdsensing systems where local differential privacy is considered. These line of works involved mathematical tools from incentive mechanisms (such as contract theory and auction theory) to optimization techniques (such as convex optimization, combinatorial optimization and Lyapunov optimization). Recently, the applications on social networks and machine learning systems are under consideration.
- 2018.10 National Scholarship for Excellent Ph.D. Student, The Chinese Government.
- 2018.10 Tang Lixin Scholarship, Zhejiang University
- 2015.10 Student Travel Grant, IEEE MASS.
- 2014.09 Quantification to defense the Ph.D. degree directly without examination.
- 2014.10 National Scholarship for Excellent Undergraduate Student, The Chinese Government.
- 2013.10 Scholarship for Excellent Student, Shandong University.